As the subject line suggests, I'll update my mad weekend later. Then those people on my nano filter will hear a bit about my characters as I try to form them a little better.
But now - a meme snabbed from melliynaIf you had to write an owner's manual for yourself for someone else to read, what are five things (at least) you know you would include (silly, serious, Highly Important, etc.)?
1. I am a perfectionist when it comes to academia. I rage, rant, cry and throw tantrums when I don't think I'm doing a good enough job or I can't 'get it'. I'm awful to be around during assignment writing periods, like last week. I'm even worse to be around when I get assignments back. The best bit about university finishing? The end of assignments for a couple of years, at least.
2. I love to dance. I stand in ballet positions. I dance in public. I can be deeply embarrassing.
3. My family - grandparents, aunts and uncles, parents, sisters, cousins - all have varying levels of insanity. Sometimes it manifests in creative ways - making small teddy bears, doll houses, model trains, running a newspaper - other times it is more crazy - karate and lego leap to mind *g*. Crazy they might be, and very loud as well, but I love them all.
4. I like children. I've worked with them for 10 years now, and I plan to work with them for another 20 years or so. Children are more open and I think I understand them more than adults.
5. I adore Ben Folds. sit me down with a Ben Folds CD and I'd be happy for hours. Sit me down with Ben Folds and I'd probably die of happiness. It's sad, but true.
Your turn *g*